Wednesday, May 09, 2007

LL COOL j ...........................don't they .

Well we made into Winnipeg after two days of driving through the woods in glorious sunshine . Joel flew to Paris or something and will meet us here tomorrow for the show at the ol' West End Cultural Centre . Then on to Saskatoon and Edmonton .
What's all this about perezhilton .com and our mugs ? Hotel computer won't let me go .
Too bad ,I got some nice pics of a black bear we met too .

By the by , Sudbury was a blast and good luck to the Wolves .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's gonna be a good one at the WECC. See you tomorrow!

-Leanne

Unknown said...

I'll be seeing you tonight in Saskatoon. I can't find my old Khyber shirt though...

The PerezHilton thing was odd, heh? But he did help launch Mika in the states... and he sings like freddie mercury...

The album is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at photos of the front row and seeing nothing but women. It reaffirms my impression that you guys are still hetero...

donald twain said...

It was a long stretch between Sudbury and Thunder Bay but we was just experimenting .